Criminal/Traffic Deputy Clerk Job Opening (Part-time)
Deputy Criminal/traffic clerk performs administrative tasks, such as data entry, answering telephone calls, customer service in support of the operations of Zachary City Court.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Inputs appropriate information for traffic, parking, criminal citations, and other criminal/traffic matters into the computer in an accurate and timely manner.
- Facilitate customers at the traffic bureau.
- Collects and processes fees, fines and other payments.
- Prepare and issue orders of the court.
- Maintaining case files.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Education required:
- High School Diploma from an accredited institution or equivalent, plus two years experience directly relating to the job duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm.
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Good organizational skills and oral and written communication skills required. Must have thorough computer knowledge, and be able to operate general office equipment such as fax machine, copier, adding machine, etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized individuals who can multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Send resume to email@example.com